Skype versie 8.54
Skype versie 8.54 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Skype versie 8.54 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. Open here
for more details on Skype Technologies S.A.. You can see more info about Skype versie 8.54 at http://www.skype.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Skype versie 8.54 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 79.66 MB (83524968 bytes) on disk and is named Skype.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Skype versie 8.54. They take about 81.07 MB (85004496
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (79.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This web page is about Skype versie 8.54 version 8.54
Skype versie 8.54 is an application by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Skype versie 8.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skype versie 8.54 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skype versie 8.54 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype versie 8.54". If it exists on your system the Skype versie 8.54 application will be found very quickly. After you select Skype versie 8.54 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skype versie 8.54, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versie 8.54:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skype versie 8.54.
8. After removing Skype versie 8.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skype versie 8.54 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype versie 8.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype versie 8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skype versie 8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype versie 8.54 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 10:49:54.523