Skype versión 8.29
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. More information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more data about Skype versión 8.29 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Skype versión 8.29's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Skype.exe and it has a size of 47.49 MB (49799184 bytes).
Skype versión 8.29 is comprised of the following executables which take 48.90 MB (51280232
bytes) on disk:
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This web page is about Skype versión 8.29 version 8.29
Skype versión 8.29 is an application offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skype versión 8.29 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype versión 8.29". If it exists on your system the Skype versión 8.29 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skype versión 8.29 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype versión 8.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versión 8.29:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skype versión 8.29.
8. After uninstalling Skype versión 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype versión 8.29 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versión 8.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype versión 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:03:27.463