Skype versión 8.29
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. More information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more data about Skype versión 8.29 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Skype versión 8.29's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Skype.exe and it has a size of 47.49 MB (49799184 bytes).
Skype versión 8.29 is comprised of the following executables which take 48.90 MB (51280232
bytes) on disk:
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This web page is about Skype versión 8.29 version 8.29
Skype versión 8.29 is an application offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skype versión 8.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype versión 8.29". The Skype versión 8.29 application will be found very quickly. After you click Skype versión 8.29 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skype versión 8.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versión 8.29:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skype versión 8.29.
8. After uninstalling Skype versión 8.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype versión 8.29 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versión 8.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype versión 8.29 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype versión 8.29 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:03:27.463