Skype versión 8.15
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Skype versión 8.15 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Skype versión 8.15 from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. You can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.skype.com/
if you want to read more on Skype versión 8.15 on Skype Technologies S.A.'s web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Skype versión 8.15's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the Skype versión 8.15's main executable file and it takes about 56.17 MB (58899912 bytes) on disk.
Skype versión 8.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 57.57 MB (60369296
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Skype versión 8.15 version 8.15
Skype versión 8.15 is an application by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Skype versión 8.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Skype versión 8.15 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skype versión 8.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype versión 8.15". The Skype versión 8.15 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skype versión 8.15 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skype versión 8.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype versión 8.15:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype versión 8.15.
8. After removing Skype versión 8.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skype versión 8.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype versión 8.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skype versión 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype versión 8.15 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype versión 8.15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 12:05:29.587