This info is about Skype Web for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Skype Web from your systemSkype Web
. More information on Skype Web can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Skype Web is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skype Web. They occupy about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This web page is about Skype Web version 1.0
Skype Web is a program by Skype Web. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Skype Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skype Web from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype Web". If it is installed on your PC the Skype Web program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skype Web in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skype Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype Web.
8. After uninstalling Skype Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skype Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype Web by Skype Web from your computer, we are not saying that Skype Web by Skype Web is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:49:54.013