Skype 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Skype 188.8.131.52 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. Additional info about lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. More data about the application Skype 184.108.40.206 can be found at https://www.skype.com/
. Skype 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Skype 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype 22.214.171.124's primary file takes about 87.43 MB (91682152 bytes) and its name is Skype.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Skype 126.96.36.199. They take about 88.34 MB (92626781
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (87.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Skype 184.108.40.206.
Skype 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Skype 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Skype 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skype 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Skype 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Skype 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skype 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skype 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Skype 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skype 18.104.22.168 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype 22.214.171.124 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:34:06.023