Skype 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Skype 184.108.40.206 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Go over here
for more info on lrepacks.ru. You can read more about about Skype 220.127.116.11 at https://www.skype.com/
. Skype 18.104.22.168 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Skype 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Skype.exe and it has a size of 87.42 MB (91667312 bytes).
Skype 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.32 MB (92613318
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (87.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (923.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Skype 184.108.40.206.
Skype 220.127.116.11 is an application by lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Skype 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Skype 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skype 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Skype 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you select Skype 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skype 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Skype 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skype 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skype 18.104.22.168 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skype 22.214.171.124 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Skype 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:46:34.040