This page is about Skype版本8.54 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Skype版本8.54 from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. You can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Skype版本8.54 can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. Skype版本8.54 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Skype版本8.54 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the Skype版本8.54's main executable file and it takes close to 79.66 MB (83524968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skype版本8.54. They occupy about 81.07 MB (85004496
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (79.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype版本8.54 version 8.54
Skype版本8.54 is an application offered by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Skype版本8.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skype版本8.54 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skype版本8.54 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype版本8.54". If it is installed on your PC the Skype版本8.54 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skype版本8.54 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype版本8.54, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype版本8.54:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skype版本8.54.
8. After uninstalling Skype版本8.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype版本8.54 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype版本8.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype版本8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype版本8.54 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skype版本8.54 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 00:58:43.083