Skype 版本 8.40
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skype 版本 8.40 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skype 版本 8.40 from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. More information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Skype 版本 8.40 can be seen at http://www.skype.com/
. Skype 版本 8.40 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Skype 版本 8.40's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 51.06 MB (53540200 bytes) on disk.
Skype 版本 8.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.47 MB (55019944
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (51.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.40
of Skype 版本 8.40.
Skype 版本 8.40 is a program by Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Skype 版本 8.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skype 版本 8.40 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype 版本 8.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype 版本 8.40". If it exists on your system the Skype 版本 8.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skype 版本 8.40 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skype 版本 8.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype 版本 8.40:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skype 版本 8.40.
8. After uninstalling Skype 版本 8.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype 版本 8.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype 版本 8.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype 版本 8.40 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype 版本 8.40 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype 版本 8.40 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 10:13:28.860