Skype 8.29 verzió
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Skype 8.29 verzió for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Skype 8.29 verzió from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. More information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be found here
. Please open http://www.skype.com/
if you want to read more on Skype 8.29 verzió on Skype Technologies S.A.'s web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Skype 8.29 verzió is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Skype.exe and its approximative size is 47.49 MB (49799144 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skype 8.29 verzió. They take an average of 48.90 MB (51280192
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (47.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Skype 8.29 verzió version 8.29
Skype 8.29 verzió is a program by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Skype 8.29 verzió is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skype 8.29 verzió from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skype 8.29 verzió or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype 8.29 verzió". The Skype 8.29 verzió program will be found very quickly. When you click Skype 8.29 verzió in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skype 8.29 verzió, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype 8.29 verzió:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype 8.29 verzió.
8. After uninstalling Skype 8.29 verzió, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype 8.29 verzió which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype 8.29 verzió using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype 8.29 verzió by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Skype 8.29 verzió by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype 8.29 verzió supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:58:40.200