Skype 8.15 verzió
Skype 8.15 verzió is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Skype 8.15 verzió from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Skype Technologies S.A.. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more details about Skype 8.15 verzió on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. Usually the Skype 8.15 verzió application is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Skype 8.15 verzió is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Skype.exe and its approximative size is 56.17 MB (58899912 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skype 8.15 verzió. They take about 57.57 MB (60369296
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.15
of Skype 8.15 verzió.
Skype 8.15 verzió is a program by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Skype 8.15 verzió is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skype 8.15 verzió from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skype 8.15 verzió or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype 8.15 verzió". If it is installed on your PC the Skype 8.15 verzió application will be found automatically. When you select Skype 8.15 verzió in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skype 8.15 verzió, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype 8.15 verzió:
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skype 8.15 verzió.
8. After uninstalling Skype 8.15 verzió, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype 8.15 verzió which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype 8.15 verzió with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skype 8.15 verzió by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skype 8.15 verzió by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype 8.15 verzió in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:46:21.527