Skype 8.15 sürümü
Skype 8.15 sürümü is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Skype 8.15 sürümü from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Skype Technologies S.A.. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more facts about Skype 8.15 sürümü on Skype Technologies S.A.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Skype 8.15 sürümü is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 56.17 MB (58899912 bytes) on disk and is labeled Skype.exe.
Skype 8.15 sürümü contains of the executables below. They occupy 57.57 MB (60369296
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (56.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Skype 8.15 sürümü version 8.15
Skype 8.15 sürümü is an application released by Skype Technologies S.A.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Skype 8.15 sürümü is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Skype 8.15 sürümü using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skype 8.15 sürümü or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype 8.15 sürümü". If it exists on your system the Skype 8.15 sürümü application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skype 8.15 sürümü in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skype 8.15 sürümü, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype 8.15 sürümü:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skype 8.15 sürümü.
8. After removing Skype 8.15 sürümü, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype 8.15 sürümü that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype 8.15 sürümü using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skype 8.15 sürümü by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skype 8.15 sürümü by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skype 8.15 sürümü supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 14:28:22.103