This info is about Skype 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Skype 220.127.116.11 from your PCNEO
. More data about NEO can be seen here
. More data about the program Skype 18.104.22.168 can be found at https://www.skype.com
. Skype 22.214.171.124 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Skype directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Skype\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skype 126.96.36.199. The program's main executable file is called Skype.exe and occupies 49.73 MB (52142720 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skype 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 51.01 MB (53484419
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (49.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Skype 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Skype 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company NEO. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Skype 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Skype 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skype 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype 184.108.40.206". The Skype 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skype 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skype 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.skype.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Skype\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skype 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Skype 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skype 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skype 22.214.171.124 by NEO from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype 126.96.36.199 by NEO is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:49:02.143