This web page is about Skype 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skype 188.8.131.52 from your systemSkype
. Check out here
for more info on Skype. Click on http://www.skype.com/
to get more info about Skype 184.108.40.206 on Skype's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Skype folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Skype 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Skype\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Skype.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 19.95 MB (20922016 bytes) on disk.
Skype 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 20.21 MB (21194086
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.54 KB)
- Skype.exe (19.95 MB)
- Updater.exe (168.16 KB)
This data is about Skype 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Skype 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company Skype. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Skype 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skype 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Skype 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Skype 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skype 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Skype\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Skype 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Skype 184.108.40.206 by Skype from your computer, we are not saying that Skype 220.127.116.11 by Skype is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:39:20.983