You can find below details on how to uninstall Skype 3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skype 3.2 from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. More information on Skype Technologies S.A. can be found here
. More information about the program Skype 3.2 can be seen at http://www.skype.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Skype 3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Skype.exe is the Skype 3.2's primary executable file and it takes around 22.16 MB (23233576 bytes) on disk.
Skype 3.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.42 MB (24556427
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (22.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Skype 3.2 version 3.2
only. For other Skype 3.2 versions please click below:
Skype 3.2 is a program marketed by Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Skype 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Skype 3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skype 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype 3.2". The Skype 3.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Skype 3.2 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skype 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Skype 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skype 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype 3.2 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Skype 3.2 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype 3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 20:01:22.490