This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SkyforgeAlpha for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SkyforgeAlpha from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More details about the software SkyforgeAlpha can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. SkyforgeAlpha is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\SkyforgeAlpha directory, subject to the user's option. SkyforgeAlpha's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.71. The application's main executable file occupies 5.18 MB (5433248 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
SkyforgeAlpha is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.55 MB (5817632
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.52
of SkyforgeAlpha. You can find here a few links to other SkyforgeAlpha releases:
SkyforgeAlpha is a program by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase SkyforgeAlpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SkyforgeAlpha from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SkyforgeAlpha or simply activate the Search field and type in "SkyforgeAlpha". The SkyforgeAlpha app will be found automatically. When you select SkyforgeAlpha in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SkyforgeAlpha, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SkyforgeAlpha:
- The publisher is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.71
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SkyforgeAlpha.
8. After uninstalling SkyforgeAlpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SkyforgeAlpha which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SkyforgeAlpha with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SkyforgeAlpha by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that SkyforgeAlpha by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SkyforgeAlpha supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 18:54:26.203