Skyforge is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Further information about Skyforge can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes).
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge version 1.217
only. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". The Skyforge application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-13 19:02:52.153