This web page is about Skyforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Skyforge from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. You can see more info related to Skyforge at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Skyforge is frequently set up in the C:\Mail_SF\Skyforge folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Skyforge's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. BrowserClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 667.26 KB (683272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Skyforge. They take about 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- HG64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.270
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skyforge or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-07 07:25:05.050