Skyforge is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your computerMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Detailed information about Skyforge can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Skyforge folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Skyforge. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.22 MB (5476768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Skyforge. They occupy about 5.59 MB (5861184
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.127
of Skyforge. Click on the links below for other Skyforge versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge app will be found automatically. After you click Skyforge in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skyforge.
8. After removing Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skyforge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:49:47.880