SkyPRO 22.214.171.1248 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SkyPRO 126.96.36.1998 from your computerCORIGHT
. More information about CORIGHT can be found here
. You can get more details related to SkyPRO 188.8.131.528 at http://www.coright.com
. Usually the SkyPRO 184.108.40.2068 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CORIGHT\SkyPRO folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CORIGHT\SkyPRO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SkyPRO 220.127.116.118. SkyPRO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1363968 bytes) on disk.
SkyPRO 18.104.22.1688 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.85 MB (6131256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- SkyPRO.exe (1.30 MB)
- dpscat.exe (36.80 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (144.00 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (29.50 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (27.00 KB)
- dpinst_amd64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of SkyPRO 126.96.36.1998.
SkyPRO 188.8.131.528 is an application by CORIGHT. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase SkyPRO 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SkyPRO 220.127.116.118 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SkyPRO 18.104.22.1688 or simply click the Search field and type in "SkyPRO 22.214.171.1248". The SkyPRO 126.96.36.1998 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SkyPRO 188.8.131.528 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SkyPRO 184.108.40.2068, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SkyPRO 220.127.116.118:
- The publisher is: http://www.coright.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CORIGHT\SkyPRO\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SkyPRO 18.104.22.1688.
8. After uninstalling SkyPRO 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SkyPRO 126.96.36.1998 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SkyPRO 188.8.131.528 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SkyPRO 184.108.40.2068 by CORIGHT from your PC, we are not saying that SkyPRO 220.127.116.118 by CORIGHT is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SkyPRO 18.104.22.1688 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 02:52:19.773