This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SkyPRO 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SkyPRO 22.214.171.1240 from your systemCORIGHT
. You can read more on CORIGHT or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on SkyPRO 126.96.36.1990 at http://www.coright.com
. Usually the SkyPRO 188.8.131.520 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CORIGHT\SkyPRO directory, depending on the user's option during install. SkyPRO 184.108.40.2060's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CORIGHT\SkyPRO\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1241088 bytes) on disk and is titled SkyPRO.exe.
The executable files below are part of SkyPRO 220.127.116.110. They occupy about 5.96 MB (6251376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkyPRO.exe (1.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- dpscat.exe (36.80 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (144.00 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (29.50 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (27.00 KB)
- dpinst_amd64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of SkyPRO 22.214.171.1240.
SkyPRO 126.96.36.1990 is a program marketed by the software company CORIGHT. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove SkyPRO 188.8.131.520 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SkyPRO 184.108.40.2060 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SkyPRO 220.127.116.110 or simply click the Search field and type in "SkyPRO 18.104.22.1680". If it is installed on your PC the SkyPRO 22.214.171.1240 app will be found very quickly. After you click SkyPRO 126.96.36.1990 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SkyPRO 188.8.131.520, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SkyPRO 184.108.40.2060:
- The publisher is: http://www.coright.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CORIGHT\SkyPRO\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SkyPRO 220.127.116.110.
8. After removing SkyPRO 18.104.22.1680, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SkyPRO 22.214.171.1240 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SkyPRO 126.96.36.1990 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SkyPRO 188.8.131.520 by CORIGHT from your computer, we are not saying that SkyPRO 184.108.40.2060 by CORIGHT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SkyPRO 220.127.116.110 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 08:32:09.570