This info is about SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 from your PCCORIGHT
. Check out here
for more info on CORIGHT. Please follow http://www.coright.com
if you want to read more on SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 on CORIGHT's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CORIGHT\SkyPRO directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 is C:\Program Files\CORIGHT\SkyPRO\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled SkyPRO.exe and it has a size of 1.10 MB (1155072 bytes).
SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.65 MB (5922360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SkyPRO.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- dpscat.exe (36.80 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (144.00 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (29.50 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (27.00 KB)
- dpinst_amd64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0.0105
of SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105.
SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 is a program offered by CORIGHT. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105". If it exists on your system the SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 app will be found automatically. After you click SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105:
- The software company is: http://www.coright.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CORIGHT\SkyPRO\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105.
8. After removing SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 by CORIGHT from your PC, nor are we saying that SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 by CORIGHT is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SkyPRO 2.4.0.0105 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 14:56:14.083