You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SkyMonk Client for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SkyMonk Client from your computerLetitbit
. You can read more on Letitbit or check for application updates here
. More details about the software SkyMonk Client can be found at http://skymonk.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SkyMonk folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing SkyMonk Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\SkyMonk\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 357.50 KB (366080 bytes) on disk and is called SkyMonk.exe.
The executables below are part of SkyMonk Client. They occupy an average of 624.12 KB (639098
bytes) on disk.
- SkyMonk.exe (357.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.12 KB)
- update.exe (176.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SkyMonk Client version 1.55
alone. For more SkyMonk Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SkyMonk Client is a program released by the software company Letitbit. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SkyMonk Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SkyMonk Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SkyMonk Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "SkyMonk Client". If it exists on your system the SkyMonk Client application will be found automatically. After you click SkyMonk Client in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SkyMonk Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SkyMonk Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://skymonk.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SkyMonk\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SkyMonk Client.
8. After uninstalling SkyMonk Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SkyMonk Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SkyMonk Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SkyMonk Client by Letitbit from your PC, nor are we saying that SkyMonk Client by Letitbit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SkyMonk Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:48:07.960