This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SkyGrabber v2.9.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SkyGrabber v2.9.3 from your computerwww.DoniaSoft.com
. More data about www.DoniaSoft.com can be found here
. Usually the SkyGrabber v2.9.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SkyGrabber folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SkyGrabber v2.9.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SkyGrabber\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SkyGrabber v2.9.3's main file takes about 2.51 MB (2630912 bytes) and is called SkyGrabber.exe.
SkyGrabber v2.9.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.71 MB (4940567
bytes) on disk.
- deltree.exe (18.65 KB)
- SkyGrabber.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.19 MB)
- TeViiRC.exe (319.65 KB)
This info is about SkyGrabber v2.9.3 version 2.9.3
SkyGrabber v2.9.3 is a program offered by the software company www.DoniaSoft.com. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SkyGrabber v2.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SkyGrabber v2.9.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SkyGrabber v2.9.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SkyGrabber v2.9.3". If it is installed on your PC the SkyGrabber v2.9.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SkyGrabber v2.9.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SkyGrabber v2.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SkyGrabber v2.9.3.
8. After uninstalling SkyGrabber v2.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SkyGrabber v2.9.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SkyGrabber v2.9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SkyGrabber v2.9.3 by www.DoniaSoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that SkyGrabber v2.9.3 by www.DoniaSoft.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SkyGrabber v2.9.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 23:54:14.867