This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SkyCopy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SkyCopy from your systemYantai Daocaoren Network Technology
. More information on Yantai Daocaoren Network Technology can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlushCopy directory (same installation drive as Windows). SkyCopy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlushCopy\uninst.exe. SkyCopy.exe is the SkyCopy's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.77 MB (2907728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SkyCopy. They occupy about 4.33 MB (4537208
bytes) on disk.
- Sky.exe (158.58 KB)
- SkyCopy.exe (2.77 MB)
- SkyMgr.exe (558.08 KB)
- SkyPro.exe (407.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (467.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
SkyCopy is an application marketed by the software company Yantai Daocaoren Network Technology. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove SkyCopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SkyCopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SkyCopy or simply activate the Search field and type in "SkyCopy". If it is installed on your PC the SkyCopy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SkyCopy in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SkyCopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SkyCopy.
8. After removing SkyCopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SkyCopy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SkyCopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SkyCopy by Yantai Daocaoren Network Technology from your PC, we are not saying that SkyCopy by Yantai Daocaoren Network Technology is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SkyCopy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:06:17.383