Sky Taxi Free Trial
Sky Taxi Free Trial is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sky Taxi Free Trial from your computerAlawar Entertainment
. More information on Alawar Entertainment can be found here
. More info about the software Sky Taxi Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SkyTaxi_at directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Sky Taxi Free Trial is "C:\Program Files\SkyTaxi_at\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SkyTaxi.exe is the Sky Taxi Free Trial's primary executable file and it takes around 6.89 MB (7229440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sky Taxi Free Trial. They occupy about 7.56 MB (7925018
bytes) on disk.
- SkyTaxi.exe (6.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Sky Taxi Free Trial is a program released by the software company Alawar Entertainment. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Sky Taxi Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sky Taxi Free Trial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sky Taxi Free Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sky Taxi Free Trial". If it exists on your system the Sky Taxi Free Trial app will be found very quickly. After you select Sky Taxi Free Trial in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sky Taxi Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sky Taxi Free Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SkyTaxi_at\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sky Taxi Free Trial.
8. After removing Sky Taxi Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Taxi Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sky Taxi Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sky Taxi Free Trial by Alawar Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Sky Taxi Free Trial by Alawar Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sky Taxi Free Trial supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:22:04.167