Sky Player 184.108.40.206
This page is about Sky Player 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Sky Player 18.104.22.168 from your PCSky
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sky. More details about Sky Player 22.214.171.124 can be found at https://nowtv.com/
. Usually the Sky Player 126.96.36.199 application is found in the C:\Users\usuario\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. Sky Player 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\usuario\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Player\unins000.exe. Sky Player.exe is the Sky Player 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies about 49.16 MB (51549520 bytes) on disk.
Sky Player 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 50.30 MB (52740256
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Player.exe (49.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Sky Player 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Sky Player 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company Sky. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Sky Player 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sky Player 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sky Player 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sky Player 18.104.22.168". The Sky Player 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sky Player 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sky Player 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sky Player 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: https://nowtv.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\usuario\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sky Player 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Sky Player 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Player 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sky Player 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sky Player 188.8.131.52 by Sky from your PC, nor are we saying that Sky Player 184.108.40.206 by Sky is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sky Player 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-07 07:29:35.153