Sky Go 126.96.36.199
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sky Go 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sky Go 184.108.40.206 from your computerSky
. More data about Sky can be seen here
. More info about the application Sky Go 220.127.116.11 can be seen at https://sky.com
. Usually the Sky Go 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Sky Go 22.214.171.124 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Sky Go.exe and it has a size of 49.13 MB (51516224 bytes).
Sky Go 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 50.33 MB (52775040
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Go.exe (49.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sky Go 184.108.40.206.
Sky Go 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Sky. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Sky Go 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sky Go 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sky Go 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sky Go 188.8.131.52". The Sky Go 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you click Sky Go 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sky Go 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sky Go 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: https://sky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sky Go 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Sky Go 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sky Go 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sky Go 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sky Go 18.104.22.168 by Sky from your computer, we are not saying that Sky Go 22.214.171.124 by Sky is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sky Go 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-08 14:47:05.267