Sky Go 22.214.171.124
You can find below details on how to uninstall Sky Go 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sky Go 188.8.131.52 from your computerSky
. More information on Sky can be found here
. Please follow https://sky.com
if you want to read more on Sky Go 184.108.40.206 on Sky's web page. Usually the Sky Go 220.127.116.11 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go directory, depending on the user's option during install. Sky Go 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Sky Go.exe and it has a size of 49.17 MB (51558200 bytes).
The executables below are part of Sky Go 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 50.43 MB (52878857
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Go.exe (49.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Sky Go 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Sky Go 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company Sky. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Sky Go 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sky Go 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sky Go 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sky Go 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Sky Go 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sky Go 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sky Go 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sky Go 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: https://sky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sky Go 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Sky Go 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sky Go 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sky Go 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sky Go 220.127.116.11 by Sky from your computer, we are not saying that Sky Go 18.104.22.168 by Sky is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sky Go 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-09 11:24:49.223