Sky Go 184.108.40.206
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Sky Go 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sky Go 18.104.22.168 from your PCSky
. Open here
where you can read more on Sky. Click on https://sky.com
to get more details about Sky Go 22.214.171.124 on Sky's website. Usually the Sky Go 126.96.36.199 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Sky Go 188.8.131.52 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Sky Go.exe and it has a size of 54.48 MB (57125184 bytes).
Sky Go 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 99.20 MB (104021880
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Go.exe (54.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- CiscoVideoGuard.exe (43.48 MB)
This info is about Sky Go 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Sky Go 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company Sky. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Sky Go 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sky Go 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sky Go 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sky Go 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Sky Go 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. After you select Sky Go 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sky Go 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sky Go 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: https://sky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sky Go 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Sky Go 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sky Go 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sky Go 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sky Go 126.96.36.199 by Sky from your PC, nor are we saying that Sky Go 188.8.131.52 by Sky is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sky Go 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-07 22:49:24.730