Sky Go 126.96.36.199
Sky Go 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sky Go 184.108.40.206 from your computerSky
. Further information on Sky can be seen here
. Further information about Sky Go 220.127.116.11 can be found at https://sky.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sky Go 18.104.22.168. Sky Go.exe is the Sky Go 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies around 54.43 MB (57072128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sky Go 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 99.13 MB (103943391
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Go.exe (54.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- CiscoVideoGuard.exe (43.48 MB)
This info is about Sky Go 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Sky Go 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Sky. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Sky Go 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sky Go 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sky Go 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sky Go 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Sky Go 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sky Go 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sky Go 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sky Go 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: https://sky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sky Go 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Sky Go 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Go 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sky Go 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sky Go 18.104.22.168 by Sky from your computer, nor are we saying that Sky Go 22.214.171.124 by Sky is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sky Go 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-22 05:04:15.227