Sky Go 184.108.40.206
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sky Go 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sky Go 18.104.22.168 from your computerSky
. Additional info about Sky can be found here
. Please follow https://sky.com
if you want to read more on Sky Go 22.214.171.124 on Sky's page. Sky Go 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Sky Go 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 54.48 MB (57126200 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sky Go.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sky Go 184.108.40.206. They take 99.20 MB (104023912
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Go.exe (54.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- CiscoVideoGuard.exe (43.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Sky Go 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Sky Go 22.214.171.124 is an application released by Sky. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sky Go 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sky Go 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sky Go 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sky Go 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Sky Go 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sky Go 22.214.171.124 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sky Go 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sky Go 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: https://sky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Go\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sky Go 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Sky Go 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Go 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sky Go 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sky Go 126.96.36.199 by Sky from your PC, we are not saying that Sky Go 188.8.131.52 by Sky is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sky Go 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-29 09:14:59.817