Sky Fight WW2
Sky Fight WW2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Sky Fight WW2 from your computerMyRealGames.com
. Take a look here
for more info on MyRealGames.com. More details about the program Sky Fight WW2 can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Sky Fight WW2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Sky Fight WW2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Sky Fight WW2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named game.exe and its approximative size is 2.47 MB (2588672 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Sky Fight WW2. They occupy an average of 7.49 MB (7850995
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
This info is about Sky Fight WW2 version 2
Sky Fight WW2 is an application released by MyRealGames.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Sky Fight WW2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sky Fight WW2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sky Fight WW2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sky Fight WW2". If it is installed on your PC the Sky Fight WW2 application will be found automatically. After you click Sky Fight WW2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sky Fight WW2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sky Fight WW2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Sky Fight WW2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sky Fight WW2.
8. After removing Sky Fight WW2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sky Fight WW2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sky Fight WW2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sky Fight WW2 by MyRealGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Sky Fight WW2 by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sky Fight WW2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:44:16.853