Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11
Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124 from your PCSky
. More information on Sky can be found here
. More information about Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.sky.com/cinema
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema folder (same installation drive as Windows). Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\unins000.exe. Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206's main file takes about 54.80 MB (57458632 bytes) and is called Sky Cinema.exe.
The executables below are part of Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 99.75 MB (104599744
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Cinema.exe (54.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- CiscoVideoGuard.exe (43.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company Sky. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you click Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sky.com/cinema
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52 by Sky from your computer, nor are we saying that Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206 by Sky is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-11 11:36:04.443