Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11
This info is about Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124 from your PCSky
. Open here
where you can find out more on Sky. Click on http://www.sky.com/cinema
to get more facts about Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 on Sky's website. Usually the Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52 application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Sky Cinema.exe is the Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes about 54.79 MB (57452544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168. They occupy 99.69 MB (104537033
bytes) on disk.
- Sky Cinema.exe (54.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- CiscoVideoGuard.exe (43.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199.
If you are manually uninstalling Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Users_UserName_AppData_Roaming_Sky_Sky Cinema_Sky Cinema_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sky\Sky Cinema.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\config.props
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\d3dcompiler_47.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\ffmpeg.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\libEGL.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\libGLESv2.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\node.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\redist\CiscoVideoGuard.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\resources\app.asar.unpacked\dist\src\ppapi\PepperRenderer.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\Sky Cinema.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\unins000.exe
Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by Sky. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sky.com/cinema
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Cinema\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Sky Cinema 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Cinema 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sky Cinema 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sky Cinema 22.214.171.124 by Sky from your computer, we are not saying that Sky Cinema 126.96.36.199 by Sky is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sky Cinema 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-01 11:42:49.090