You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Sky Battle for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sky Battle from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on FreeGamePick.com. You can read more about on Sky Battle at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Usually the Sky Battle program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Sky Battle directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Sky Battle is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Sky Battle\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk.
Sky Battle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.45 MB (3614659
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (1.84 MB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Sky Battle is a program by FreeGamePick.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Sky Battle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sky Battle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sky Battle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sky Battle". The Sky Battle program will be found automatically. When you click Sky Battle in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sky Battle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sky Battle:
- The publisher is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Sky Battle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sky Battle.
8. After removing Sky Battle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Battle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sky Battle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sky Battle by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Sky Battle by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sky Battle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:04:57.877