You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Sky Battle for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Sky Battle from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on FreeGamePick.com. You can read more about on Sky Battle at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Usually the Sky Battle program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Sky Battle directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Sky Battle is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Sky Battle\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk.
Sky Battle is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.45 MB (3614659
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (1.84 MB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Sky Battle is a program by FreeGamePick.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Sky Battle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sky Battle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sky Battle or simply click the Search field and type in "Sky Battle". If it exists on your system the Sky Battle application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sky Battle in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sky Battle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sky Battle:
- The software company is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Sky Battle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sky Battle.
8. After removing Sky Battle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Battle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sky Battle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sky Battle by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Sky Battle by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sky Battle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:04:57.877