You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about Skins on ATI's website. Skins is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the Skins's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Skins. They take about 6.75 MB (7079680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0929.2212.37971
of Skins. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Skins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skins in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 05:48:40.467