Ski Resort Mogul
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ski Resort Mogul for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ski Resort Mogul from your systemGamesGoFree.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GamesGoFree.com. Click on http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
to get more facts about Ski Resort Mogul on GamesGoFree.com's website. Ski Resort Mogul is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\Ski Resort Mogul folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Ski Resort Mogul by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\Ski Resort Mogul\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Ski Resort Mogul's main file takes around 1.69 MB (1768576 bytes) and is named Ski Resort Mogul.exe.
The executables below are part of Ski Resort Mogul. They take about 10.26 MB (10761538
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (7.00 MB)
- pfbdownloader.exe (38.79 KB)
- Ski Resort Mogul.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (888.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Ski Resort Mogul.
Ski Resort Mogul is an application offered by GamesGoFree.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ski Resort Mogul is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ski Resort Mogul from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ski Resort Mogul or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski Resort Mogul". The Ski Resort Mogul app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ski Resort Mogul in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ski Resort Mogul, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Resort Mogul:
- The software company is: http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\Ski Resort Mogul\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ski Resort Mogul.
8. After uninstalling Ski Resort Mogul, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski Resort Mogul that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ski Resort Mogul using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ski Resort Mogul by GamesGoFree.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ski Resort Mogul by GamesGoFree.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Resort Mogul in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 19:09:47.977