Sketch is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sketch from your systemAKVIS LLC
. Open here
for more info on AKVIS LLC. Further information about Sketch can be seen at http://akvis.com/
. Sketch is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Sketch folder, regulated by the user's decision. Sketch's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Sketch\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Sketch's primary executable file and it occupies about 565.06 KB (578626 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sketch. They take about 565.06 KB (578626
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (565.06 KB)
The current page applies to Sketch version 2.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Sketch:
Sketch is a program released by AKVIS LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Sketch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sketch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sketch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sketch". If it exists on your system the Sketch program will be found automatically. When you select Sketch in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sketch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sketch:
- The software company is: http://akvis.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Sketch\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sketch.
8. After uninstalling Sketch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sketch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sketch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sketch by AKVIS LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Sketch by AKVIS LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sketch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 15:52:45.520