You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sitecraft for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sitecraft from your PCWEBaby Corp., Softboat Corp.
. Check out here
for more info on WEBaby Corp., Softboat Corp.. Click on http://www.sitecraft.ru
to get more information about Sitecraft on WEBaby Corp., Softboat Corp.'s website. Sitecraft is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WEBaby\Sitecraft folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Sitecraft's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WEBaby\Sitecraft\uninstall.exe. Sitecraft.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 32.89 MB (34491904 bytes) on disk.
Sitecraft contains of the executables below. They take 34.00 MB (35651072
bytes) on disk.
- Sitecraft.exe (32.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Sitecraft version 1.3.000
Sitecraft is a program by the software company WEBaby Corp., Softboat Corp.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Sitecraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sitecraft with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sitecraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sitecraft". If it is installed on your PC the Sitecraft program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sitecraft in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sitecraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sitecraft:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sitecraft.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WEBaby\Sitecraft\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sitecraft.
8. After removing Sitecraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sitecraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sitecraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sitecraft by WEBaby Corp., Softboat Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sitecraft by WEBaby Corp., Softboat Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sitecraft in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:44:51.170