This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 from your PCMotorola
. Check out here
for more info on Motorola. SiteScanner 13.0.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteScanner folder, regulated by the user's choice. siteplan.exe is the SiteScanner 13.0.2's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.51 MB (9972304 bytes) on disk.
SiteScanner 13.0.2 is composed of the following executables which take 12.77 MB (13390968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- addplwiz.exe (140.50 KB)
- AntennaEditor.exe (123.08 KB)
- HPSETUP.exe (17.60 KB)
- LicenseMonitor.exe (71.08 KB)
- lsdecode.exe (388.00 KB)
- Magnify.exe (43.08 KB)
- mtstack16.exe (34.50 KB)
- pc3exe.exe (66.00 KB)
- siteplan.exe (9.51 MB)
- styexe.exe (64.50 KB)
- styshwiz.exe (117.50 KB)
- wvcRevoke.exe (64.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (1.46 MB)
- AcDelTree.exe (147.10 KB)
- Setup.exe (54.60 KB)
- PCANUser.exe (7.50 KB)
The current page applies to SiteScanner 13.0.2 version 13.0.2
SiteScanner 13.0.2 is a program marketed by Motorola. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SiteScanner 13.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SiteScanner 13.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SiteScanner 13.0.2". If it exists on your system the SiteScanner 13.0.2 application will be found automatically. After you click SiteScanner 13.0.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SiteScanner 13.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2.
8. After uninstalling SiteScanner 13.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SiteScanner 13.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SiteScanner 13.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 by Motorola from your PC, we are not saying that SiteScanner 13.0.2 by Motorola is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:46:41.987