SiteRanker is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall SiteRanker from your computerCrawler Group
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Crawler Group. Please open http://www.siteranker.com/
if you want to read more on SiteRanker on Crawler Group's page. Usually the SiteRanker program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SiteRanker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named SiteRankTray.exe and occupies 1.03 MB (1084888 bytes).
SiteRanker contains of the executables below. They take 2.21 MB (2313522
bytes) on disk.
- SiteRankTray.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This web page is about SiteRanker version 220.127.116.11
SiteRanker is an application marketed by the software company Crawler Group. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove SiteRanker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SiteRanker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SiteRanker or simply click the Search feature and type in "SiteRanker". If it exists on your system the SiteRanker program will be found automatically. When you click SiteRanker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SiteRanker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SiteRanker:
- The publisher is: http://www.siteranker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SiteRanker.
8. After removing SiteRanker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SiteRanker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SiteRanker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SiteRanker by Crawler Group from your computer, we are not saying that SiteRanker by Crawler Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SiteRanker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:07:13.897