This info is about SiteEdit Adaptive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SiteEdit Adaptive from your computerEDGESTILE
. Further information on EDGESTILE can be seen here
. Please open http://www.siteedit.ru/
if you want to read more on SiteEdit Adaptive on EDGESTILE's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SiteEdit Adaptive folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. SiteEdit Adaptive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SiteEdit Adaptive\unins000.exe. SiteEdit Adaptive's primary file takes around 25.76 MB (27015816 bytes) and is called SiteEditAdaptive.exe.
SiteEdit Adaptive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.44 MB (32967224
bytes) on disk.
- LauncherSEManager.exe (61.50 KB)
- SiteEditAdaptive.exe (25.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.92 KB)
- updater.exe (835.00 KB)
- SiteEditImage.exe (4.11 MB)
The current page applies to SiteEdit Adaptive version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more SiteEdit Adaptive versions please click below:
SiteEdit Adaptive is a program offered by the software company EDGESTILE. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SiteEdit Adaptive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SiteEdit Adaptive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SiteEdit Adaptive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SiteEdit Adaptive". If it exists on your system the SiteEdit Adaptive application will be found very quickly. After you click SiteEdit Adaptive in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SiteEdit Adaptive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SiteEdit Adaptive:
- The software company is: http://www.siteedit.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SiteEdit Adaptive\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SiteEdit Adaptive.
8. After removing SiteEdit Adaptive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SiteEdit Adaptive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SiteEdit Adaptive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SiteEdit Adaptive by EDGESTILE from your PC, we are not saying that SiteEdit Adaptive by EDGESTILE is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SiteEdit Adaptive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 22:31:27.587