Site Manager Training
Site Manager Training is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Site Manager Training from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Site Manager Training is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Site Manager Training's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Site Manager Training's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
Site Manager Training contains of the executables below. They take 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The current page applies to Site Manager Training version 1.0
Site Manager Training is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Site Manager Training is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Site Manager Training from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Site Manager Training or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Site Manager Training". If it is installed on your PC the Site Manager Training program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Site Manager Training in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Site Manager Training, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Site Manager Training.
8. After uninstalling Site Manager Training, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Site Manager Training that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Site Manager Training with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Site Manager Training by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Site Manager Training by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Site Manager Training supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:39:55.240