Site Manager Production
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Site Manager Production for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Site Manager Production from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Site Manager Production's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Site Manager Production's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
Site Manager Production installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
This web page is about Site Manager Production version 1.0
Site Manager Production is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Site Manager Production is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Site Manager Production with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Site Manager Production or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Site Manager Production". If it exists on your system the Site Manager Production app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Site Manager Production in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Site Manager Production, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Site Manager Production.
8. After uninstalling Site Manager Production, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Site Manager Production that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Site Manager Production using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Site Manager Production by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Site Manager Production by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Site Manager Production in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:39:55.233