Site Manager Production
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Site Manager Production for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Site Manager Production from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Site Manager Production's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Site Manager Production's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
Site Manager Production installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
This web page is about Site Manager Production version 1.0
Site Manager Production is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Site Manager Production is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Site Manager Production with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Site Manager Production or simply activate the Search field and type in "Site Manager Production". The Site Manager Production app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Site Manager Production in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Site Manager Production, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Site Manager Production.
8. After uninstalling Site Manager Production, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Site Manager Production that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Site Manager Production using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Site Manager Production by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Site Manager Production by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Site Manager Production in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:39:55.233