Site Manager Development 315b
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Site Manager Development 315b for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Site Manager Development 315b from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Site Manager Development 315b is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Site Manager Development 315b. SelfService.exe is the Site Manager Development 315b's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
Site Manager Development 315b contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
This info is about Site Manager Development 315b version 1.0
Site Manager Development 315b is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Site Manager Development 315b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Site Manager Development 315b from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Site Manager Development 315b or simply click the Search field and type in "Site Manager Development 315b". If it is installed on your PC the Site Manager Development 315b program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Site Manager Development 315b in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Site Manager Development 315b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Site Manager Development 315b.
8. After uninstalling Site Manager Development 315b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Site Manager Development 315b that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Site Manager Development 315b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Site Manager Development 315b by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Site Manager Development 315b by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Site Manager Development 315b supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:39:55.223