This web page is about SismoGIS 2017 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SismoGIS 2017 from your computerStacec Srl
. Additional info about Stacec Srl can be read here
. More information about the application SismoGIS 2017 can be seen at http://www.stacec.com
. Usually the SismoGIS 2017 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stacec\SismoGIS Next folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stacec\SismoGIS Next\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SismoGIS 2017. The program's main executable file is called SismoGIS.exe and it has a size of 201.00 KB (205824 bytes).
The following executables are contained in SismoGIS 2017. They take 959.61 KB (982636
bytes) on disk.
- SismoGIS.exe (201.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.6.1
of SismoGIS 2017.
SismoGIS 2017 is a program by the software company Stacec Srl. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove SismoGIS 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SismoGIS 2017 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SismoGIS 2017 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SismoGIS 2017". If it exists on your system the SismoGIS 2017 program will be found automatically. After you click SismoGIS 2017 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SismoGIS 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SismoGIS 2017:
- The software company is: http://www.stacec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stacec\SismoGIS Next\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SismoGIS 2017.
8. After uninstalling SismoGIS 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SismoGIS 2017 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SismoGIS 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SismoGIS 2017 by Stacec Srl from your computer, nor are we saying that SismoGIS 2017 by Stacec Srl is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SismoGIS 2017 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 22:40:58.397