This web page is about Sismicad 12.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sismicad 12.7 from your PCConcrete
. More info about Concrete can be read here
. Sismicad 12.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Concrete\Sismicad 12.7 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Sismicad 12.7's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is labeled Sismicad.exe and its approximative size is 5.47 MB (5739520 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Sismicad 12.7. They occupy an average of 27.36 MB (28686728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Concrete.OpenGLTest.exe (22.00 KB)
- hasp_rt.exe (1.38 MB)
- ReportViewer.exe (34.50 KB)
- Sismicad.exe (5.47 MB)
- BeamCAD.exe (4.72 MB)
- Pilastri.exe (5.11 MB)
- Pushover.exe (2.71 MB)
- RCPChecker.exe (2.08 MB)
- ShellChecker.exe (3.85 MB)
- SteelConnections.exe (1.98 MB)
This web page is about Sismicad 12.7 version 12.07.000
When planning to uninstall Sismicad 12.7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sismicad 12.7 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Sismicad 12.7:
- C:\Program Files\Concrete\Sismicad 12.7
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Concrete\Sismicad 12.3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Concrete\Sismicad 12.5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Concrete\Sismicad 12.6
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Concrete\Sismicad 12.3\Sismicad.exe
- C:\Program Files\Concrete\Sismicad 12.7\apidsp_windows.dll
- C:\Program Files\Concrete\Sismicad 12.7\apidsp_windows_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Concrete\Sismicad 12.7\BeamCAD\BeamCAD.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Concrete\Pikloc\Sismicad 12.3
Sismicad 12.7 is an application by Concrete. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Sismicad 12.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sismicad 12.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sismicad 12.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sismicad 12.7". The Sismicad 12.7 app will be found automatically. After you click Sismicad 12.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sismicad 12.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sismicad 12.7.
8. After uninstalling Sismicad 12.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sismicad 12.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sismicad 12.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sismicad 12.7 by Concrete from your PC, nor are we saying that Sismicad 12.7 by Concrete is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sismicad 12.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:57:16.843