This web page is about Sirus V for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sirus V from your systemWindows Customs
. Take a look here
for more details on Windows Customs. More data about the program Sirus V can be found at http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
. Sirus V is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Sirus V folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Sirus V is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Sirus V\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Sirus V's primary executable file and it occupies close to 128.74 KB (131832 bytes) on disk.
Sirus V installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 128.74 KB (131832
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (128.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Sirus V version 1.00
Sirus V is a program released by Windows Customs. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Sirus V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sirus V from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sirus V or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sirus V". The Sirus V application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sirus V in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sirus V, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sirus V:
- The publisher is: http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Sirus V\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sirus V.
8. After removing Sirus V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sirus V which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sirus V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sirus V by Windows Customs from your computer, nor are we saying that Sirus V by Windows Customs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sirus V supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 21:20:27.240