This info is about Sirius 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sirius 1.2 from your PCSan Diego Supercomputer Center
. You can read more on San Diego Supercomputer Center or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Sirius 1.2 at http://sirius.sdsc.edu
. Sirius 1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirius directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Sirius 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirius\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 436.00 KB (446464 bytes) on disk and is titled Sirius.exe.
Sirius 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.48 MB (2601691
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sirius.exe (436.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- clustalw.exe (244.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.49 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- TMalignWin.exe (550.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Sirius 1.2.
Sirius 1.2 is a program offered by San Diego Supercomputer Center. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Sirius 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sirius 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sirius 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sirius 1.2". If it exists on your system the Sirius 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sirius 1.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sirius 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sirius 1.2:
- The software company is: http://sirius.sdsc.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirius\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sirius 1.2.
8. After removing Sirius 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sirius 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sirius 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sirius 1.2 by San Diego Supercomputer Center from your computer, nor are we saying that Sirius 1.2 by San Diego Supercomputer Center is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sirius 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:38:58.580