This info is about Sirius 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sirius 1.2 from your PCSan Diego Supercomputer Center
. You can read more on San Diego Supercomputer Center or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Sirius 1.2 at http://sirius.sdsc.edu
. Sirius 1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirius directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Sirius 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirius\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 436.00 KB (446464 bytes) on disk and is titled Sirius.exe.
Sirius 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.48 MB (2601691
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sirius.exe (436.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- clustalw.exe (244.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.49 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- TMalignWin.exe (550.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Sirius 1.2.
Sirius 1.2 is a program offered by San Diego Supercomputer Center. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Sirius 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sirius 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sirius 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sirius 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Sirius 1.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Sirius 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sirius 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sirius 1.2:
- The software company is: http://sirius.sdsc.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirius\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sirius 1.2.
8. After removing Sirius 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sirius 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sirius 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sirius 1.2 by San Diego Supercomputer Center from your computer, nor are we saying that Sirius 1.2 by San Diego Supercomputer Center is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sirius 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:38:58.580