Sir 2.7.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Sir 2.7.3 from your computerSir Software
. Check out here
for more details on Sir Software. More information about the software Sir 2.7.3 can be found at http://marek629.github.io/sir/
. Usually the Sir 2.7.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sir1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Sir 2.7.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Sir1\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sir.exe is the Sir 2.7.3's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.28 MB (1343644 bytes) on disk.
Sir 2.7.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.51 MB (2632549
bytes) on disk.
- Unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- Sir.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.3
of Sir 2.7.3.
Sir 2.7.3 is an application by the software company Sir Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Sir 2.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sir 2.7.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sir 2.7.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sir 2.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the Sir 2.7.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sir 2.7.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sir 2.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sir 2.7.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://marek629.github.io/sir/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sir1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sir 2.7.3.
8. After uninstalling Sir 2.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sir 2.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sir 2.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sir 2.7.3 by Sir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sir 2.7.3 by Sir Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sir 2.7.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:47:22.643